One of the things I know I missed the most when I started my keto diet was the taste of a fried wonton. I have tried so many replacements over the last year only to be disappointed every time… until now!
Behold…the most amazing wonton wrapper that I have ever tried.
They KEY to this recipe is Cut Da Carb flatbreads They can be found at cutdacarb.com
They are a super thin flat bread that is perfect for your wonton needs!
You will need
Avocado oil for frying, we like https://amzn.to/2U01hJo
1 egg for egg wash
Cut Da Carb flat breads (cut in half the long way) 2 flat breads makes 4 large wontons
1/2 cup chopped corned beef, you can use deli corned beef, or even canned if fresh is not available
2 pieces of sliced swiss cheese, cut into triangles
1/2 cup sauerkraut (drained and dry)
For the Russian Dressing: Mix together
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Ketchup buy it here: https://amzn.to/2TSAwXu
2 tablespoons tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons relish
2 teaspoons horseradish
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/2 tablespoon pepper
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon Primal hot sauce buy it here: https://amzn.to/2vNFKvE
– Cut the flatbreads into two strips, heat up your oil in a pan on medium heat
– Beat the egg for the egg wash in a separate bowl.
– Brush the entire strip of the flatbread with the egg wash
– Place a slice of swiss cheese in the corner of the flatbread
– Layer on a small amount of corned beef and sauerkraut (1 tablespoon or so of each) Carefully fold over the edge to meet the other side and press down the seams to close.
– Keep folding until all the edges are covered while carefully pressing the flatbread seams.
-Carefully place into the oil and fry until golden brown on both sides. Drain on paper towels
This post contains affiliate links. We may earn a small commission if a purchase is made through our links at no additional cost to you!