If you are looking for the perfect Keto brunch option, we have a great one for you! Typically corned beef hash comes with potatoes, but we used radishes in this recipe and I promise you will like it just as much!
You will need:
Radishes (rinsed and trimmed)
Half a yellow onion, diced
1 tablespoon Herbs de Provence seasoning or rosemary works too
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/2 tablespoon pepper
1 cup chopped corned beef
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Thinly slice radishes in the food processor or carefully by hand.
2. Toss in olive oil and spread on baking sheet. Sprinkle garlic powder, Herbs de Provence seasoning , salt and pepper over the top and toss.
3. Bake for 10-15 minutes until radishes are cooked and starting to brown. Take out of oven and place aside.
4. Heat a skillet and add in the onions, radishes and corned beef until hot and crispy. While waiting for the hash to brown cook your eggs.
5. Add eggs to the top of the hash and add green onion to taste.